Gone with the Demon is a first-person melee combat game with RPG elements. The game is set in underground structures consist of passages and rooms. You will assume the role of a man whose wife has been taken by the demon and face countless fearsome enemies and several gargantuan demon bosses.
● Deep melee combat system - The game provides players with a variety of movements like blocks, dodges, counterattacks and the moves attached to the weapons. You will need to make use of all your movements and strategies to fight.
● Diverse melee weapons - Pipe Wrenches, knives, baseball bats, hammers and more tools. Each weapon has a range of stats and a move set.
● Deeply challenging difficulty - Player's death helps to bolster enemies and makes them stronger.
● Level-up system - Collect Essence of demon. Use Essence to enhance character's abilities and buy items. Character's abilities will determine their personality and play style.
● Backstab - Dodge enemy's attacks and watch for a chance to backstab enemies. Or you can sneak up behind enemies.
● Support game controllers with rumble.
BoyAndWitch Studio is a two person indie dev team located in South Korea. If you have any questions of inquiries, please feel free to contact us at :
Email : BoyAndWitch@gmail.com
Twitter : @BoyAndWitch